Cassadaga Healing Center

Psychic medium Spiritualist Healing

Cassadaga Florida Psychic - Medium - Healing Center & Native American Chapter

Psychic Services In-Person or by Phone are offerings of $35 for 15 minutes, $60 per half hour, and $100 per hour in Cassadaga Florida

For more information or an appointment call (407) 417-1679

Cassadaga Florida Past Life Regression Information with Reverend Peter KenNell

Click Here to Listen to an Actual Past Life Regression Session It takes a moment to load.

Past Life Regression Sessions are conducted In-Person and are a $100 per hour donation, in Cassadaga Florida.  The best way to schedule an appointment is to call 407-417-1679.

What is a Past Life Regression?

A past life regression is a technique that will help you to realize your past lives.  This technique of regression will unlock your mind so you can experience these memories.  A session will typically last for approximately one hour and you can experience many lives during one session.  In your session you will be aware of all that is around you, and you will remember this experience. The advantage of knowing your past is to better understand; who you were, why and what you are here to learn and do.  It’s like seeing a movie of your past through your mind, you are the observer.  We all have memories of  these past lives stored in our minds, scientist’s say we only use 10 percent of our brain; past life Regressionists believe somewhere in the other 90 percent are where such memories reside.  Some of these unrealized memories will expose themselves during your session. 

 Let’s face it we are born with different talents, and personalities.  It makes sense that we have a past where these talents and traits stem from. We can’t possibly learn everything in one lifetime therefore we come back, to settle Karma and learn more.  This is called soul growth or evolution.